Energy Storage systems for commercial appliances are modularised, tailor-made solutions that are designed solely to meet your requirements. We design the systems after thorough investigations of your electrical requirements and demands. The battery storage systems can be installed indoors to be integrated with any existing electrical systems or renewable installations, or should there be insufficient room indoors, we can provide a containerised solution that can be placed outdoors. If there is no need for a energy storage system to be connected to a renewable system, then the system can be used solely for the available revenue streams available via grid balancing services. Within our network of engineers we have recently designed, installed and commissioned modularised 500kWh modules that are interconnected to a 1.5mWh solar array.
- Revenue streams from grid balancing services
- Reduce grid connection costs for renewable energy schemes
- Reduced grid energy requirements at times of high demand, high price
- Improve site self consumption of renewable energy
- Improve security of energy supply